Last Updated: March 25, 2021
Click here for Company Referral Program Terms and Conditions
Your Access to Company Services
1. Permitted Users:
2. Public Areas and the Subscription Service:
2.1. Special Registered User Terms for Company's Referral Program ("Program"): The Registered Users who are residents of the United States and who are invited and choose to participate in Company’s Referral Program (“Referrer”) will have the option to be rewarded for recommending Company to their clinician colleagues. Referrers will be subject to the following terms and conditions in addition to all the other provisions within these Terms for so long as they continue to participate in the Program. Company shall have the right to determine eligibility of Referrers and which referrals are Qualified Referrals in its sole discretion. Referrers can terminate their participation in the Program at any time by providing written notice to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A. A “Qualified Referral” occurs when:
i. The Referrer receives an invitation email to participate in the Program with a URL that is unique to the Referrer; AND
ii. The Referrer shares their unique URL through email, social media, or any other communication with a practicing medical doctor, advanced practice nurse or physician assistant residing in the United States who is not already a Registered User; AND
iii. The qualified recipient of the unique url visits the Company website and creates a new Company account becoming a new Registered User (said recipient is hereinafter a “Referred Participant”)
B. The Referral Reward for each Qualified Referral shall be a $15 Amazon gift card. Referrers are limited to earning no more than a maximum of $75 worth of gift cards through this Program.
C. Referrer must at all times comply with applicable laws including but not limited to “SPAM” laws that restrict unsolicited commercial email and be respectful of its colleagues’ known email preferences.
3. Permitted Use:
4. Additional Restrictions:
6. Copyright: email@example.com.
You must include the following information in all notices of claimed copyright infringement:
A. An electronic or physical signature of the personal authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright alleged to have been infringed
B. A description of the allegedly infringing work or material;
C. A description of where the allegedly infringing material is located within Company Services;
D. Information reasonably sufficient to allow us to contact you;
E. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the materials is not authorized by the proprietary right owner, its agent or the law; and
F. A statement by you that the information provided in the notice of claimed copyright infringement is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner whose exclusive right is allegedly infringed.
8. Usage Monitoring:
9. Unsolicited Submissions:
10. Disclaimer: YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT COMPANY SERVICES AND ALL CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING ANY OF THE FOREGOING, NONE OF COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE MEMBERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, THE "COMPANY PARTIES") WARRANT THAT COMPANY SERVICES WILL OPERATE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE BASIS, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT COMPANY SERVICES OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES SUCH SERVICES AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, BY YOUR USE OF COMPANY SERVICES, THAT YOUR USE OF COMPANY SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT NONE OF THE PARTIES SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RELATED TO YOUR USE OF COMPANY SERVICES.
12. THE OPINIONS, RECOMMENDATIONS AND PERSPECTIVES EXPRESSED VIA COMPANY SERVICES ARE THOSE OF AUTHORS ONLY AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE OPINIONS, IDEAS OR RECOMMENDATIONS OF THEIR AFFILIATED INSTITUTIONS, COMPANY, COMPANY’S AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, COMPANY EDITORIAL BOARDS, CLINICAL ADVISORY BOARDS, OR USER DISCUSSION BOARDS AND CONSULTANTS, AND/OR THE COMMERCIAL SUPPORTERS OF ANY OF THE FOREGOING. CLINICAL JUDGMENT MUST GUIDE EACH CLINICIAN IN WEIGHING THE BENEFIT OF ANY DIAGNOSTIC INTERVENTION OR TREATMENT APPROACH AGAINST THE RISK OF THE INTERVENTION OR TREATMENT. DOSAGE, INDICATIONS AND METHODS OF USE FOR PRODUCTS REFERRED TO VIA COMPANY SERVICES ARE NOT NECESSARILY THE SAME AS INDICATED IN THE PACKAGE INSERT FOR THE PRODUCT AND MAY REFLECT THE CLINICAL EXPERIENCE OR EXPERTISE OF THE INDIVIDUAL AUTHOR. ANY DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES OR TREATMENTS SHOULD NOT BE UTILIZED BY CLINICIANS OR OTHER HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS WITHOUT EVALUATION OF THEIR PATIENTS' CONDITIONS, AND OF POSSIBLE CONTRAINDICATIONS OR RISKS AND WITHOUT A REVIEW OF ANY APPLICABLE MANUFACTURER'S PRODUCT INFORMATION AND COMPARISON WITH THE RECOMMENDATIONS OF OTHER AUTHORITIES.
13. Limitation of Liability: YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICES OR OUR CONTENT IS TO STOP USING COMPANY SERVICES AND/OR THE CONTENT. YOU AGREE THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL COMPANY AND OUR AFFILIATES AND PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (COLLECTIVELY, THE "EXCLUDED DAMAGES"), ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE COMPANY SERVICES OR ANY OF THE CONTENT AND/OR WITH ANY DECISIONS MADE, TREATMENT PROVIDED AND/OR ACTIONS TAKEN IN RELIANCE UPON THE INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE CONTENT AND/OR COMPANY SERVICES, INCLUDING: LOSS OF REVENUE, ANTICIPATED PROFITS, BUSINESS, SAVINGS, GOODWILL OR DATA; ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, DENIAL OF SERVICE, ATTACK, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION OR COMPUTER VIRUS; OR THIRD PARTY THEFT OF, DESTRUCTION OF, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION, EQUIPMENT OR PROPERTY, EVEN IF THE PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF OR COULD HAVE FORESEEN THE EXCLUDED DAMAGES. FURTHER, THE COMPANY, PARTIES WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FAILURE TO COMPLY, BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, WITH THE TERMS OR WITH APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS.
14. THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY WILL APPLY REGARDLESS OF: (I) ANY NEGLIGENCE OR GROSS NEGLIGENCE OF ANY COMPANY OR COMPANY PARTY OR (II) WHETHER THE LIABILITY SOUNDS IN NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LEGAL LIABILITY; AND WILL REMAIN IN EFFECT EVEN IF ANY REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
15. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY OR EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN THOSE STATES, LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. IN NO EVENT SHALL AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100).
18. Links to Other websites and Services:
19. Applicable Law:
20. General Provisions: